- eHealtho: eHealtho bv/srl, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, with its registered offices at B-9810 Nazareth, Bekken 24, Belgium and registered with the Belgian RPR/RPM Ghent under number BE 0687 512 937, including any Affiliates;
- Affiliate: Means any affiliated company as defined in article 11 of the Belgian Company Code;
- Website: the website of eHealtho, www.ehealtho.com, and derivative websites developed and administered by eHealtho
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing of Personal Data
eHealtho attaches great importance to respecting and protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and safety of your Personal Data.
By accessing this Website and/or disclosing your Personal Data you expressly consent to the processing of Personal Data relating to you in accordance with the conditions set out in this Privacy Statement.
Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the Belgian Act of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the ‘Act of 8 December 1992’), which implemented the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 EC. In this regard eHealtho acts as the data controller, meaning that it determines the purposes and means of processing of Personal Data.
- What information
eHealtho may process following Personal Data via its Website, including without limitation, through the contact form, newsletter form and cookies:
- Information about your computer or mobile device and your visits and use of the Website, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and geographical location;
- Information that you provide for signing up to the service, such as your first name, last name, email address, password, function, company, sales representative and country;
- Any other information that you choose to provide, by any means.
The fields of relevant forms denoted with (*) are strictly necessary for the purposes of processing. If one or more of these fields are not completed the form will not be executed. Other fields can be completed to better facilitate the provision of services by eHealtho.
eHealtho may process following Personal Data of business contacts of its suppliers, customers, prospects, etc.:
- Personal contact information that is provided to us, such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, mobile number.
- Purposes of processing
eHealtho may process Personal Data for its own purposes, including:
- Managing access to the service;
- Proper technical functioning and personalization of the Website;
- Management of requests for information;
- Conducting statistical research and analytics;
- Delivery of eHealtho services, including without limitation, invoicing, customer relationship management;
- The handling of job applications;
- Sending a newsletter and/or advertisement, or otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Transfers of Personal Data
Personal Data is only processed by eHealtho for internal use, we do not rent or sell your Personal Data to third parties for use for their own purposes.
Within eHealtho the data is passed on only to employees on a need to know basis.
eHealtho makes use of data processors to process your Personal Data. Data processors are natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other bodies which processes Personal Data on behalf of the eHealtho. We make use of these processors for following purposes:
- Conducting statistical research and analytics;
- Hosting of this Website and related databases.
Personal Data may be processed outside the European Economic Area, eHealtho will make sure appropriate safeguards are implemented.
eHealtho may alter its corporate structure through including changing legal form, merger, acquisitions and sale of Affiliates, in such transactions Personal Data will be passed on in accordance with this Privacy Statement and applicable data protection law.
- Access to Personal Data Right of access to your Personal Data
Under the Act of 8 December 1992, you are entitled to access the Personal Data relating to you. For this purpose you should send your dated and signed request to eHealtho, B-9810 Nazareth, Bekken 24, Belgium, enclosing a copy of your identity card, or you can contact eHealtho via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and furnish your email with an electronic signature.
eHealtho will provide the information requested without delay and at the latest within 45 days of receipt of such a request.
Right to correct your Personal Data
Under the Act of 8 December 1992, you are also entitled to the rectify incorrect Personal Data relating to you free of charge. For this purpose you should send your dated and signed request to eHealtho, B-9810 Nazareth, Bekken 24, Belgium, enclosing a copy of your identity card, or you can contact eHealtho via email at email@example.com and furnish your email with an electronic signature.
You will be notified which corrections were made within one month after the submission of your request.
Right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data
Under the Act of 8 December 1992, you are also entitled to oppose the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. You may do so free of charge and without providing any substantiation. For this purpose, please send your dated and signed request to eHealtho, B-9810 Nazareth, Bekken 24, Belgium, enclosing a copy of your identity card, or you can also contact eHealtho via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and furnish your email with an electronic signature.
Within one month after the submission of your request, you will be notified which action was taken.
- Anonymous data
eHealtho is permitted to collect non-personal and anonymous data when the Website is visited and anonymize Personal Data. This data does not allow eHealtho to proceed to identify an individual person and this data can be shared with third parties, including for statistical purposes.
eHealtho reserves the right to continually update this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was last updated: 15/2/2021.
If any of the provisions of this Privacy Statement would be wholly or partially annulled by a binding decision, this shall have no effect whatsoever on the other provisions of this Privacy Statement. eHealtho is entitled to modify or replace such a provision by another provision which, within legal limits, has the same effect.
The failure of eHealtho to demand strict compliance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement shall not be construed as a waiver or rejection thereof.
- Applicable law
By visiting the Website and thus expressly accepting this Privacy Statement and the conditions therein, you agree that any dispute or claim relating to this Privacy Statement and the processing of Personal Data shall be governed by Belgian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ghent (Belgium).
If you have any questions or comments regarding the policy concerning the processing of Personal Data after reading this Privacy Statement, please contact the contact person at the address B-9810 Nazareth, Bekken 24, Belgium or via email address email@example.com.
Please send requests for additional general information concerning the protection of personal privacy to the Privacy Protection Commission to the address, 25 Drukpersstraat, B-1000 Brussels telephone number: +32 (0)2 274 48 00 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (www.privacycommission.be).